How the LPC at Staffs is Helping Me Reach The Bar

“I am doing quite well thanks to Staffordshire University”

Amit Mahabir completed the Legal Practice Course at Staffordshire University and has since started his service training for the Bar in Trinidad and Tobago. 

“I would like to thank Staffordshire University for what was an interesting, uplifting experience for me. My time in the UK was indeed a memorable one.

Amit Mahabir BSc MBA LLB LPC

Thanks for everything. Thanks for listening to my concerns, responding in a quick and efficient manner on blackboard and, most of all, the dedication and commitment the tutors had to seeing everyone succeed.

My time with you was indeed a remarkable one. I contemplated long and hard to pursue the LPC at Staffordshire [and], 9 months later, having completed the programme I have no regrets.  Having a full time job and studies, I was still able to be flexible throughout the course.

I was successful at my exams and have started my in service training with a law firm here in Trinidad.  After completing 6 months in training I will be called to the Bar of Trinidad and Tobago.”

Congraulations to Amit, and all of our LPC graduates, and all the best for the future and Bar training. 

3 thoughts on “Welcome to the School of Law, Policing and Forensic Science.

1. Workіng аs a contract paгalegal has factors in its favor, and components
    which mmight be unfavoгaЬle to some people. If a way of adventᥙre and pleasure
    iin your woгk life is what would go well ѡith you thе
    moist effective, fгeelancing coսld possibⅼy be a great choice
    for you!

2. I was an inmate at Stafford for a year during 2014/15. For a short while during that period I had the privilege of access to all rings; this was due to a scheme that I had set up and ran with the then vicar and a senior staff member on A wing where I was resident. During that period I learnt a great deal about inmates and stuff attitudes. Some of it was quite disconcerting.