Child Psychology – Peer Reviewed Journal Articles & Book Sections (Since 2014)
- Dean, S. E., Povey. R., & Reeves, J. (2016). Assessing interventions to increase compliance to patching treatment in children with amblyopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Ophthalmology, 100, 159-165.
- Heath, R. A., & Priest, H. M. (2016). Examining experiences of transition, instability and coping for young offenders in the community: A qualitative analysis. Clinical Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 21(2), 224-239.
- Hooley, K., Stokes., J., & Combes, H. (2016). Life story work with looked after and adopted children: how professional training and experience determine perceptions of its value. Fostering & Adoption, 40(3), 219-233.
- Jolley, R. P., Barlow, C. M., Rotenberg, K. J., & Cox, M. V. (2016). Linear and U-shape Trends in the Development of Expressive Drawing from Pre-schoolers to Normative and Artistic adults. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, 10(3), 309-324.
- Povey, R., Cowap, L., & Gratton, L. (2016). “They said I’m a square for eating them”: Children’s beliefs about fruit and vegetables in England. British Food Journal, 118(12), 2949-2962.
- Rose, S. E., & Jolley, R. P. (2016). Drawing development in Mainstream and Waldorf Steiner schools revisited. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, 10, 447-547
- Krähenbühl, S. J., Blades, M., & Cherryman, J. (2015). A Qualitative Examination of “Ground Rules” Implementation Practice in Investigative Interviews with Children. Psychiatry, Psychology and Law, 22(6), 830-841.
- Lloyd-Richardson, E., Lewis, S., Whitlock, J., Rodham, K., & Schatten, H. T. (2015). Research With Adolescents Who Engage in Non-Suicidal Self-Injury: Ethical Considerations and Challenges. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health, 9:37, DOI 10.1186/s13034-015-0071-6
- Spenser, K. A., Betts, L., & Das Gupta, M. (2015). Deficits in Theory of Mind, empathic understanding and moral reasoning: a comparison between young offenders and non-offenders. Psychology, Crime & Law, 21(7), 632-647.
- Brechet C., & Jolley R. P. (2014). The Roles of Emotional Comprehension and Representational Drawing Skill in Children’s Expressive Drawing. Infant and Child Development, 23, 457–470.
- Hallam, J., Lee, H., & Das Gupta, M. (2014). Collaborative cognition: Co-creating children’s artwork in an educational context. Theory & Psychology, 24(2), 166-185.
- Jones, S., Calam, R., Sanders, M., Diggle, P., Dempsey, R., & Sadhnani, V. (2014). A pilot web based positive parenting intervention to help Bipolar parents to improve perceived parenting skills and child outcomes. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, 42(3), 283-296.