Staffordshire University’s Research, Enterprise and Advanced Scholarship Strategy for 2014-2017 intends to provide focus and direction for research and advanced scholarship categories.
The aims of the strategy are:
- To enhance the sustainability of our research base by diversifying our engagement with external funding streams including industry funded research.
- To recruit, develop and retain postgraduate research degree students and to provide them with a stimulating and supportive research environment and development opportunities.
- All research, enterprise and advanced scholarship will have an impact on the curriculum and the learning experience.
- Ensure wider recognition of our reputation and the social and economic impact of our research outputs by the wider community.
- Research and enterprise will be linked in a coherent and effective manner with Faculty Business Plans.