I have provided expert opinion on a range of issues in developmental psychology. For example:
- Screen Time and Wellbeing: BBC Radio 5 Live, Steven Nolan show with Adrian Goldberg 10th July 2019
- Commenting on the ‘Momo Hoax’: BBC Radio Stoke, Stuart George Show, 26th February 2019.
- Men working in Early Years Settings: BBC One’s Inside Out West Midlands, 15th October 2018.
My research investigating the immediate impact of watching television on creativity has received some media attention:
- BBC Midlands Today 2nd July 2015
- The Sentinel, ‘Will Postman Pat get a ‘first class’ at university?’
- BBC Radio Stoke x 2, BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire, BBC Radio Shropshire x 2
- Nursery World, ‘New research to measure effect of TV on children’s creativity’
Research carried out with a final year project student has received attention from print media after being presented at the BPS Developmental Section Conference.