Join us for a range of demonstrations and innovations from around the university showcasing technologies to engage learners.
This free event aims to enable colleagues from HE institutions, FE colleges and other staff to share their experiences of using technology to engage learners. The programme will include short, interactive sessions on:
- Fully integrating video lectures into undergraduate teaching: See Powerpoint here
- Developing Blended Learning in Education Studies See Powerpoint here
- Using Online Learning materials with law students: See Powerpoint here
- Using the new Blackboard Portfolio: See See Powerpoint here
- Using iPads in Geography field work: see Tim’s Blog here for details
- Examples of professional quality videos created for staff
- Developing a winning Blackboard course: See Powerpoint here
See the full programme here: TEL Showcase programme 22 June 2015
When: Monday 22 June 2015 09:15 – 13:00
Where: Alfred Bolton room, Thompson Library, Cadman Building, College Rd, Stoke-on-Trent. See here for maps and directions.
How to book your place:
- Staffordshire University Staff: email email@example.com
- Others: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the name of the organisation you work for and your job title. Places are limited and bookings are essential.