Welcome to the University Quarter of Stoke on Trent.
Our website will give you information about:
- where we are
- who the University Quarter partners are
- the University Quarter history and development
- what we do
- how we work together to support local community development
- our facilities and events open to the public
- how you can get involved!
We are in the neighbourhood of Shelton, a vibrant and culturally diverse community between the city centre (Hanley) and the town of Stoke upon Trent.
We have excellent connections, with the main Stoke on Trent Rail Station on our doorstep.The main city trunk road dual carriageway A500 takes you straight to us.
The Caldon and Trent & Mersey Canals and the River Trent running through the middle of our patch.
At our heart is Hanley Park, one of the largest Victorian city parks in the UK, currently undergoing restoration, funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.