Academic Skills Know-how is a specialised team of staff based within Information Services who can help you and your students get to grips with:
- Library resources, research and referencing
- Academic Skills are essential for success at University. The team have the expertise to make a positive difference to your students’ academic journey.
- Learning tools such as Assignment Survival Kit (ASK), Rebus reading lists online, the Media Library
- Using IT software such as Microsoft Office effectively
- Information management issues such as data protection, Freedom of Information and copyright
A range of online resources produced by the team can be found at www.staffs.ac.uk/library
On this blog you will find news and outputs from the projects the team is involved in, updates on new resources as well as reports on hosted and attended events.