CFE partners with Founders Forum
We’re delighted to announce a partnership with Founders Forum.
Together, we’re scaling CFE’s flagship entrepreneurial development programme NEF+. The new approach will see larger cohorts and increased frequency per year.
‘NEF+ in partnership with Founders Forum’ will allow scaling companies to sponsor emerging leaders to join the programme, boosting entrepreneurial training and retention within scaling companies. It will remain open for individual applicants and we will be making 30% of places available with funding support for diverse candidates.
- UK to launch new research agency to support high risk, high reward science (gov.uk)
- Rishi Sunak set to raise UK corporation tax in 3 March Budget (CityAM)
- ‘Tech visas’ to boost British industry (Telegraph)
- Tech sector recruiting in London now above pre-Covid levels, Hays boss reveals (Evening Standard)
- More than half of UK firms plan to hire new staff (BBC covers CIPD survey)
- More than a third of UK small businesses pushing to trade overseas in 2021 (CityAM covers YouGov survey)
- The gig economy is too important to leave to the courts (Sam Dumitriu, research director, The Entrepreneurs Network)
- Put London’s world-beating universities at heart of Covid-19 recovery (Stefan Allesch-Taylor, fellow and prof of the practice of entrepreneurship, King’s College London)
- Rishi Sunak’s last chance to do right by 2.3 million self-employed Covid victims (David Prosser, contributor, Forbes)
- Innovation and Invention are the keys to levelling up (Torsten Bell, chief executive, Resolution Foundation)
- Businesses need to teach their staff how to have better small talk and ditch weather chat (Georgie Nightingall, founder, Trigger Conversations)
- History suggests the ‘British ARPA’ will be a wasteful failure (Terence Kealey, fellow, Adam Smith Institute)