CREATE PLACE: The Placemaking and Co-Creation Leadership Programme in North Staffordshire and Cheshire East
DEADLINE for applications to our first round of fully funded places is 24th September 2020!
The programme will celebrate and reflect the diverse achievements of our diverse creative and cultural talent, so will actively seek to grow diversity in the sector. Please note that this programme caters for
- aspiring creative and cultural leaders
- freelance practitioners with the potential to take up leadership roles
- sole traders who are both artists and operate as a business
- people early in their careers who need leadership and management training
- people early in their careers who have leadership aspirations and need support and guidance to shape their career
Create Place is now open for applications. We are looking for applicants for this fully funded leadership programme, after a delay of the start due to Covid19.The amended porgamme will include online and blended learning methods if social distancing methods will still be active at the time of delivery. We are monitoring the Covid19 situation closely and will be following guidance issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health England (PHE) and Arts Council England
Please note this is not an artistic development programme. The programme is for emerging leaders in the creative arts, heritage, cultural or library sector who are looking to develop their career by allowing creative practices to drive co-creation and placemaking.
We are looking for future inspiring creatives who
- are committed and passionate about arts as well as their regional communities,
- have worked within the arts and cultural sector for at least 2 years, having gathered some experience in leading projects,
- have a serious desire to impact the cultural sector and inspire social change through the arts,
- feel a need to move their career to the next level,
- are willing to reflect, develop their skills & behaviours and are open to learning new ways of working.
So if you are interested, please visit our website at http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/createplace/ for more details.