AHRCs Collaborative Skills Development Call is aimed at supporting the development of innovative, collaborative training packages for PhD students and early career researchers in the arts and humanities through a range of interventions:
- Funding of up to £60,000 to offer training and skills development activities to groups of students and Early Career Researchers in several institutions.
- Funds up to £5,000 to support ECRs to establish and run collaborative training and researcher development activities .
- Support for doctoral students to establish and run smaller-scale collaborative activities, with an award limit of £3,000.
Innovative interventions such as internships, competitions, entrepreneurs-in-residence, etc are encouraged. Applications will be eligible from any discipline within AHRC’s remit but should focus on:
- Partnership working including public engagement
- Entrepreneurship and the Creative Economy
- Research Skills Enrichment
The closing date is 19th September 2013, please contact email@example.com if you are interested. Further information: http://www.ahrc.ac.uk/Funding-Opportunities/Pages/Collaborative-Skills-Development-Call.aspx?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Association+of+Research+Managers+%26+Administrators&utm_campaign=2890457_July+2013&utm_content=AHRCcall&dm_i=14OU,1PYAH,71UHKB,64BKR,1