Are you looking for free support, ideas and a team to talk to that will help your business through the pandemic, Brexit and beyond?
Staffordshire Business School is now delivering free training in leadership and management to help you and your business exactly when you need it most.
When does the course start?
We have two starting dates either:
Tue 12th January 2021 starting at 3pm
Wed 13th January 2021 starting at 3pm
If you would like to have a chat about the course then please email one of our experienced Entrepreneurs in Residence with your phone number and they will call you back,
Jane Pallister email Jane.Pallister@staffs.ac.uk
Emily Whitehead email email@example.com
Jonathan Westlake email firstname.lastname@example.org
Two cohorts of business have already gone through the programme and here is what Kevin O’Mara of Advanced Journey Chauffeuring thought of the training
Why choose the Small Business Leadership Programme?
- Make your business more resilient
- Boost business performance and growth
- Create an innovative and agile organisation
- Recover from the impact of COVID-19
- Build leadership conﬁdence and effectiveness
- Plan for the future of your business
- Build lasting relationships with small business leaders
- Improve risk management and efficiency
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme:
- Your business must be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in England.
- Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year
- The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business with at least one person reporting directly to them.
- The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme
The programme is designed to be manageable alongside full-time work. Participants will attend eight 90-minute webinars across ten weeks, and complete up to two hours of independent study and peer-supported learning per week.Places are fully funded by the Government to support the resilience, recovery and growth of SMEs during and after COVID-19. The programme is free to attend, and places are limited.
There are two ways to register. Either email one of the Entrepreneurs in Residence as listed above or follow the simple instructions below (this takes 3 minutes) and we will be in touch:
Go to https://smallbusinesscharter.org/sblp-registration/
Choose either North West (for 13th January start) OR West Midlands (for 12th January start) from the pink vertical menu on the left.
Scroll through the list of centres until you find Staffordshire University and the date you prefer & click register. There are some screen grabs in the document below if you need them
PLEASE NOTE: Your business can send up to two eligible delegates to this programme. Simply apply for each person.
You must be logged in to post a comment.