Get practical support & new ideas with the Staffordshire Business team to take your business to the next level. Our next cohort starts on 7th of September 2022.
**Please Note – eligibility has now changed. If your business has 10+ employees, you can enrol two delegates onto Help To Grow. If you business has 5-9 employees, you can still enrol one delegate**
Want to grow your business and boost profits?
Ready to learn & carve out planning time with your peers in business?
The #HelpToGrow Management programme provides 10 hours of 1-1 mentoring from hand picked experts and world-class training for leaders of small and medium-sized businesses across the UK. Find out more below or register now.
Staffordshire University is excited to be delivering the Help To Grow Management Programme using their extensive expertise and experience of delivering outstanding business support services across the country. This unique opportunity will give leaders like you, the skills, confidence and tools in all areas of your business to achieve the growth you need. Here’s what Rishi Sunak said at the launch.
About Help To Grow
Join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
Help to Grow: Management will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme, which combines online sessions with face-to-face learning, is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
The in-depth high quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
The Practical Benefits.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you
Programme Details & Eligibility
The Help To Grow Programme is a 12 workshop programme over 14 weeks and covers all the areas of business you need to create growth with confidence. Here are some highlights:
- Eligible businesses must be an SME (5-249 employees) and have traded for over 1 year and can send one senior leader to this prestigious programme
- You can enrol TWO delegates if your business has 10+ employees.
- You can enrol ONE delegate if your business has 5-9 employees.
- You get 50 hours of practical business training and support. Cohort 3 includes 6 inspiring face to face workshops at our brand new Catalyst building on Leek Road in Stoke-On Trent plus 6 2 hour online workshops.
- You also receive 10 hours of 1:1 support from an expert mentor to help you build your Business Growth Plan
- The programme delivery is blended to include mostly online sessions with 4 fabulous in person workshop and networking opportunities throughout the programme.
- Our hugely experienced team of academics, senior business leaders and mentors will help you easily fit the programme around your existing commitments. Onboarding for the September cohort will be in person included as part of the Week 1 face to face module. We are happy to help you online too.
- The programme is 90% subsidised by government – it’s now just £750 (normally £7500) or less than £65 per week.
Why join the Staffordshire University Programme?
The Business team at Staffordshire University has decades of commercial business experience under its belt and has wide ranging experience delivering programmes to support businesses like yours. We will be the team that works on your business with you.
- Staffordshire University is here to build a long term relationship with your business
- We have a wide range of opportunities for you to benefit from – from student placements to prototyping.
- Staffordshire University has extensive experience in support businesses through a range of programmes. Most recently the hugely successful Lead To Grow programme and Small Business Leadership Programme, creating real impact across the region. Read our blog about what we did.
- Help To Grow is a Government backed programme provided by some of the leading business schools around the country & you can take part right here in Staffordshire – convenient, local expertise & easy access.
- Our team is based in the same county as you and have the right depth of knowledge to offer you the best help
- We have strong link with all the key business support networks and can sign post you to where you need to be next.
- Want to talk to one of the team? Please email email@example.com
- Or call Prof Jon Fairburn on 07775 019599, Emily Whitehead on 07736 414425 or Jane Pallister on 07775 730466
Ready to book your place?
Places on our cohorts are strictly limited so please book today to avoid disappointment.
Please note: If you have any questions, please email us today.