More than 4000 researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs, industry representatives, young people and politicians are expected in Vilnius.
The “ICT 2013 – Create, Connect & Grow” event combines a conference, an exhibition, networking sessions, an investment forum and activities for students and young researchers.
The conference will address a range of issues across the ICT sector varying from cloud computing, broadband and ICT infrastructures to ICT skills, cyber security and long term visions on the future.
The plenary sessions are organised thematically:
- Create: Disruptive and inspirational ICT research and innovation;
- Connect: Breaking silos, building bridges, exploiting synergies; and
- Grow: Start-ups, SMEs and the role of clusters.
Experts will present details on how to participate in the three parts of the Horizon 2020 programme through dedicated sessions on ICT for Excellent science, ICT for Industrial Leadership and ICT for Societal challenges.
The exhibition will showcase latest findings in advanced research, technologies, new systems, innovation in services & business and ICT products just coming to market. The exhibition runs under five themes:
- Digitally empowered citizen;
- Smart and sustainable cities for 2020+;
- Industry and business for tomorrow;
- Intelligent connecting intelligence; and
- Culture, science and creativity.
Register for the ICT 2013 http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/events/cf/ict2013/register.cfm
Practical information https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/ict-2013-practical-information