This is a great opportunity for you to get your innovation/invention out there and to promote Staffordshire University! If you are interested or have worked collaboratively with a company who would be interested then please let me know and I will support you in the development of the application and throughout the whole process!
Cleantech Innovate 2014 Feb 13th 2014 | Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, Sponsored by DECC
ecoConnect’s Cleantech Innovate 2014 is a great way for leading British entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative low carbon designs!
ecoConnect are now actively seeking the great green UK innovations from which they will draw 40 finalists. It is free to apply and applications are welcome from:
- Corporate Research & Development
- University and Science Park Research & Development and spin-outs
- Entrepreneurs with privately developed technology
The 40 finalists will be seen by an audience of:
- Investors seeking new investment opportunities in Cleantech
- Corporate buyers seeking green solutions and partnerships
- Media covering the sector and its trends
- Dealmakers from Law Firms and Accountancy practices
Application deadline for presenters: 7 October 2013
How It Works
The day is divided into key sectors, e.g.: Transport, Built Environment; Energy Generation and Storage etc. Presentations within these sectors are organised into groups of 5 – each technology will present for 5 minutes and there will be opportunities for Q&A after each group of 5. Click here to see the day’s agenda http://www.cleantechinnovate.com/agenda/
If you are interested please contact me on email@example.com Tel: 01785 353519