Enterprise Europe Network Midlands (UK) invites you to participate in an International Brokerage Event devoted to Cloud, Open/Big Data and Smart Mobility.
This unique and first of its kind event will be taking place at Parkside Millennium Point, Birmingham on the 28thNovember 2013.
For more information on the EXPO programme and to register to the please visit: http://www.thebiponline.co.uk/bip/west-midlands-cloud-data-smart-mobility-expo-2013/
The brokerage event will offer you the opportunity to:
Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and International organisations
- Gain access to the latest developments taking place in Europe and beyond
- Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration between a range of industrial and research organisations
- Appreciate developments in the sector and understand how to improve the role of your company
- Find partners for EU funding opportunities within this niche sector and under the Smart Mobility and Electric Vehicle theme
The Brokerage Event will be taking place alongside an EXPO which will consist of a 2 day programme at the same location with inspirational speakers, a multitude
of topics affecting businesses both large and small delivered in a world class setting.
This is one EXPO not to be missed!
* Free Tickets and Entry to the EXPO via our special promotional code when you register to our Brokerage Event – For more information please read below or contact Jay Gohil firstname.lastname@example.org
Key features of this EXPO include:
- World Exclusive Launch of the West Midlands Open Data Portal
- Global coverage via the Big Data Festival
- Cloud – The latest Cloud technology and developments, learn Google’s vision of the future and what is now possible via the Cloud (Google)
- Open/Big Data – Why is it important and get an insight into how Data is changing the world of work and the latest developments of Birmingham’s very 1st Open Data Portal (Cisco)
- Smart Mobility – Your car, city & region is becoming more open, connected & smarter, see how the smart city is driving innovation and a Smart Mobility revolution and what are the latest developments (JLR, MIRA and Rolls Royce)
- H2020 – Latest news on H2020 and EU funding opportunities for SMEs under the themes of Electric Vehicles and Smart Mobility
- Deloitte – Are you ready for Low Carbon legislation? Act now before its too late, Carbon Champion tells you how & when you need to take action
- University Support and Funded Projects – Find out about the different support available to SMEs via University EU funded projects in the Midlands
Register to the Brokerage event at: www.b2match.eu/cdsm2013
Brokerage Registration Cost: Free of Charge plus Free Entry to EXPO
Hotel: Latour Hotel http://hotel-latour.co.uk (Special Discount Rate £90 per Room per Night) Please email the Hotel directly and mention the conference and discount rate in your request