InnovationKT 2015 – the ‘International Conference on Innovation Through Knowledge Transfer’ is to be hosted by Staffordshire University on its Stoke-on-Trent campus between the 15th and 17th April, and chaired by the Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Sciences’ Dr Matthew Hocking.
InnovationKT 2015 will be of interest to all knowledge transfer professionals – those academics, business people, managers and researchers working with innovation, enterprise, knowledge transfer, exchange and sharing.
Featuring world-class speakers, oral presentation sessions and interactive workshops, the InnovationKT 2015 conference will provide an excellent opportunity to publish a paper in journal and book form, and at the same time disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-business and business-business interactions.
Papers on relevant topics are invited to be evaluated for the conference under peer-review and if accepted, published in the proceedings. Full papers will be presented and appear in a special edition of ‘InImpact: The Journal of Innovation Impact’ after the conference.
Full details of how to submit papers are available at: http://inkt15.innovationkt.org/submission.php
InnovationKT 2015 covers the following topics (although this list is not intended to be exhaustive):
- Case studies of successful university-business
- Examples of best practice in respect of innovation and knowledge transfer from practitioners
- Innovative innovation and knowledge transfer mechanisms
- The outcomes and results of university-business and business-business projects
- Management of projects and development of applicable policy
Applicable knowledge transfer mechanisms and paradigms include, but are not limited to:
- The UK Technology Strategy Board (TSB) Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) product
- Spin-out companies
- Incubators and entrepreneur schemes
- University-industry contracts and consultancy
- Licensing of university-originated intellectual property
- Other modes of knowledge transfer and technology transfer, e.g. work-based learning projects
- The knowledge transfer, knowledge origination and knowledge exchange process
An invited session consists of a presentation session of 6 to 12 or more papers on a specific conference topic, organised as half or full day mini-conference. We invite senior specialists who have an interest in a specific conference topic to take responsibility for an invited session, gathering papers from a range of research expertise around the world.
If you would like to arrange an Invited Session please contact: email@example.com
Dates & Deadlines
Submission of Papers: 19 Jan 2015
Notification of Acceptance: 16 Feb 2015 Upload of Files for Programme / Proceedings: 16 March 2015
Early Registration Deadline: 1 March 2015
All deadlines are provisional and subject to change.
For further information on InnovationKT 2015 visit the conference website: http://inkt15.innovationkt.org/index.php
Or contact Dr Matthew Hocking: M.Hocking@staffs.ac.uk , Tel: 01785 353833
Full details of how to submit papers are available at:http://inkt15.innovationkt.org/submission.php
For general enquiries email IKT at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow @IKT_Talk and @KESIntl on Twitter for updates.