New Horizon 2020 2016/17 Work Programme Information Days:
Following publication of the 2016/17 Work Programmes for Horizon 2020 in the Autumn, ESRC and other UK National Contact Points (who provide guidance on Horizon 2020) will be running a series of information days around the UK. The events will actively promote the new Work Programmes to the UK social science and humanities research community and provide information about the calls, as well as some helpful advice on applying to the European research framework.
- The British Academy, London: 2 November
- University of Nottingham: 4 November
- University of Glasgow: 9 November
- Swansea University: 16 November
- Queen’s University Belfast: 18 November
Registration will open in September, on a first come first serve basis, and will be available through the ESRC website. For more information about the events, please contact email@example.com.
Information will also be sent via the mailing list for Horizon 2020’s Challenge Six, if you would like to be included on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slides from the H2020 Information Day (18 February 2015)
- Introduction to A&H Opportunities (PDF, 498Kb)
- MSCA and ERC (PDF, 3.13Mb)
- Research Infrastructures (PDF, 924Kb)
- EU Horizon 2020 Rules and regulations (PDF, 1.28Mb)
- Societal Challenge Six (PDF, 382Kb)
- Science with and for Society Spreading Excellence and Widening Participation (PDF, 380Kb)
- Embedding Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) across Horizon 2020 (PDF, 305Kb)