ESRC and other UK Horizon 2020 National Contact Points will be running a series of information days around the UK.
The events will actively promote the new Work Programmes 2016-17 to the UK social science and humanities research community and provide information about the calls, as well as some helpful advice on applying to the European research framework.
First deadlines for 2016 calls under Societal Challenge 6 are on 2 February 2016.
Upcoming events in the UK:
- The British Academy, London: 2 November
- University of Nottingham: 4 November
- University of Glasgow: 9 November
- Swansea University: 16 November
- Queen’s University Belfast: 18 November
The registration is now open on-line on the ESRC website on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. For more information about the events, please contact email@example.com.