International Forensic Success

MSci Forensic Investigation student, Gareth Griffiths, and MSci Forensic Science student, Kirstin Gent, funded their own research trip to Canada at the end of April, spanning over three weeks. 

Gareth’s research involved validating software for Faro and also enabled Gareth to collect data for his final year project on Blood Pattern Analysis, using Faro Zone 3D on different types of wallpaper.

Gareth has said he would “like to say a big, big thank you to Eugene Liscio for giving us the best 3 weeks, [Kirstin and I] will never forget: taking us to Niagara Falls, meeting amazing people in the field of policing/forensics, [and] taking us to York Regional Police Head Quarters to help with Kirstin’s project and being able to shoot a gun for the first time!

“Most of all demonstrating to me the Faro scanner and Software and collecting the data for my final year project on blood pattern analysis using Faro zone 3D on different types of wallpaper.

“We are so honoured to have been given this opportunity and we will never forget the time here, in such a great country. We have never met anyone so enthusiastic about their profession. Once again Eugene Liscio, thank you for everything. You are always welcome to England anytime.”

3 thoughts on “Welcome to the School of Law, Policing and Forensic Science.

1. Workіng аs a contract paгalegal has factors in its favor, and components
    which mmight be unfavoгaЬle to some people. If a way of adventᥙre and pleasure
    iin your woгk life is what would go well ѡith you thе
    moist effective, fгeelancing coսld possibⅼy be a great choice
    for you!

2. I was an inmate at Stafford for a year during 2014/15. For a short while during that period I had the privilege of access to all rings; this was due to a scheme that I had set up and ran with the then vicar and a senior staff member on A wing where I was resident. During that period I learnt a great deal about inmates and stuff attitudes. Some of it was quite disconcerting.