Digital marketing is a rapidly changing business environment, Google has changed its algorithm several times and this is affecting SMEs website visibility, search engine ranking and therefore sales, plus customers have changed their use of social media, for example increased their use of Facebook and Instagram to purchase online. As lock-down is being reduced and customers are used to viewing and purchasing online, businesses are substantially increasing their use of digital marketing. The increase in competition to gain customers will makes sales tougher, especially as businesses look to recover their lost income. So it is essential that business get their digital marketing right.
I’ve been in the consultancy world for over 25 years and here at Staffordshire Business School (SBS) for over 10 years. During this time, I have helped numerous SMEs successfully grow their sales and develop their brand via effective targeted digital marketing, including changing a loss making organisation to making a profit in eighth weeks, increased sales by over 400% by advising on improvements to an organisations website, and increased sales by over 600% by developing an organisations social media strategy. We are now developing this further by pulling together teams of experienced digital marketing lecturers and trained students to offer support to our local SMEs. This will be via free digital marketing clinics to support our local SMEs.
The areas we’re starting to help business are :-
- SEO Audit – to help improve your page ranking on google and therefore help your customers find you.
- Local SEO Audit – to help local customers find and contact you
- Social Media Audit – to help improve the impact of your social media
- Competitor Analysis and Audit – to help see what your competitors are doing right… and wrong so that you can improve your competitive position.
And soon we are extending these to include :-
- Mobile Marketing Audit – mobile is the most popular platform for most customers, so we help improve your online / digital marketing for mobiles.
- Customer Analysis – we’ll analyse your customers online buying behaviour, keywords that they use, what they use and when.
- Website and customer analytics – a combination of analysing your website and it’s effectiveness at gaining customers and enabling customers to buy from you or contact you.
A big thank you to the North Staffs Dementia Support Charity Approach Staffordshire, for being involved in the pilot, their support has been invaluable.
The clinics are starting on Wednesday 28th April at 17:00 and then next one is on Wednesday 26th May 17:00. Click here to book your slot on either of these dates.
Please note that places are limited so if you’re not able to get a timeslot please email me and we will start with an initial chat with myself to clarify which area you are interested in, plus I’ll booking you into a future 30 minute clinic with one of our teams at a later date. For further details please contact email@example.com or via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmddobson/