The Creative Communities Unit: Developing People – Developing Communities
The Creative Communities Unit (CCU) was established in 2002 and is made up of a team of Staffordshire University Lecturers and associates. We provide high quality learning opportunities for non traditional students and offer our services to a wide range of organisations in the community, voluntary, public and private sectors.
All of our work is facilitated and delivered by Senior Lecturers and Associates at Staffordshire University who have extensive expertise in our areas of specialism.
Our specialist areas
Our team specialises in:
Work with young people
Creative and participatory evaluation
Participatory action research
Relationships are at the heart of what we do. We spend time getting to know our clients and student and use what we learn about them to tailor our work to their needs.
- Working to increase community participation?
- Thinking about starting up a social enterprise?
- Working with young people?
- Interested in using community arts?
- Keen on improving your leadership skills?
Does your organisation need…
- Bespoke training for staff or continuing professional development?
- Support to understand and measure your impact?
- Assistance with meeting corporate social responsibilities?
- Techniques for effective partnerships, multi-agency and cross-sector working?
- Enhanced skills in consultation and facilitation?
Click here to contact us or to arrange a meeting with one of our Senior Lecturers and to discuss ways in which working with the CCU can benefit your or your organisation.