The CCU produces a wide variety of publications including reports, newsletters, tool-kits, videos and pod-casts. Our team publishes widely in areas related to work with communities. We hope you can benefit from the information we offer; please make sure that you credit us when quoting our work in yours.
Get Talking and Participatory Action Research
- People with learning disabilities and their access to mainstream cultural activity – report
- Getting involved in arts and culture – clear information report
- Get Talking For Appetite: Evaluation of Year One
- Get Talking: Community Participation and Neighbourhood Learning
- Groundwork Research Summary Report – Hanley Park Summer 2010
- Get Talking in Hanley Park Report October 2011
- Quality Streets Report 2010
- Quality Streets Report: Update
- Participatory Research Resource Pack
- The Shape of Youth Work: A Profession at Risk or An Opportunity for Innovation August 2012
- National Youth Work Week 2011 – Workshops Evaluation Report
- Why we need youth work: A Creative Communities Unit video
- This is Youth Work Networking Event: a CCU video
- Talk-Share Evaluation report
- Hanley West and Shelton Community Plan
- J. Pierson (2009) Tackling Social Exclusion, 2nd edition, Routledge.
- J. Pierson (2008) Going Local: Working in Communities and Neighbourhoods, Routledge.