Time and resources are precious at the moment, so why should you study for an MA Youth and Community Work at the Creative Communities Unit at Staffordshire University?
- Youth work and community work skills are needed more than ever in a broad range of professions working with young people and the wider community
- All staff teaching on the Award are experienced practitioners with extensive links with the field
- All our teaching is bang up to date and based on current knowledge of the field and policy developments
- Our courses are flexible and designed to fit into your busy schedule
- Our fees are competitive and have not seen increases like most undergraduate programmes have
- We include study skills sessions and tutorial support to help you to get to grips with Masters level study as we recognise that some students may not have been in education for many years before starting our programme
- You could open up some new doors. Our MA Youth and Community Work share some modules with Community Practice, Community Arts and Regeneration students, attracting people from a wide range of backgrounds. Who knows what opportunities you could find?
- Many of our modules include a range of varied and inclusive assessment methods. There will be some traditional essay writing, but we do not over rely on it.
- We are easily accessible, being 2 minutes walk from Stoke on Trent railway station, and 5 minutes drive from the M6
- 96% of students completing an MA at Staffordshire University feel skills and personal development met or exceeded their expectations
Courses start in September 2012 and January 2013. So why not find out more? Contact us here for an informal chat.