The Creative Communities Unit at Staffordshire University is being funded by Stoke on Trent Healthy City to run workshops which help start a conversation for change, based on the Miniature Stoke film.
We will be running 10 workshops between the end of March and the end of May 2012, for these groups:
- People who have studied with the Creative Communities Unit or who want to take part in a workshop before they book one for their group.
- REACH self-advocacy project
- Tea at 2 Older People’s Social Group
- North Staffs YMCA
- Youth workers
- Stoke on Trent College students
- Leaders and volunteers from faith based community groups working with older people
- Stoke on Trent City Councillors
- Hartshill and Harpfields Residents Association
It is not too late to book a workshop for your group. Phone or email Sam Rushton to book a FREE workshop in your area – tel 01782 294793 email@example.com
You can find out more on the Mini Stoke Blog here – Welcome to Mini Stoke blog!.