The European Experience: A conference for Academics involved in EU funded projects
Friday, 4 September 2015 from 09:00 to 17:00 (BST)
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
If you are, or have been, involved in EU funded projects, either as a partner or an observer, then this FREE event will interest you!
Staffordshire University is convening a one day meeting at their STOKE Campus, for other academics involved in EU projects.
We are targeting the event at academics that would like to either
- a) Tell other interested parties about the project they are involved in (and meet their dissemination targets)
- b) Learn from current or recent projects funded by the EU
- c) Network with experienced project coordinators for ideas and future collaborations.
Further details and booking information at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-european-experience-a-conference-for-academics-involved-in-eu-funded-projects-tickets-17309990648
Birmingham Science City aims to promote the strength of science, technology and innovation in and between the public, private and university sectors. Staffordshire University are involved in Birmingham Science City (BSC) working groups and we are therefore invited to publicise our work through their networks. A recent call has gone out to request content for the BSC website, providing an opportunity to:
- Advertise achievements, funding, networks, events, etc through the news and events sections
- Promote ‘Did you know’ facts about science and technology developed or applied locally
- Share case studies of collaborative activity in Low Carbon, Innovative Healthcare and Digital areas
If you have news you wish to promote via BSC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to find out more about the work of Birmingham Science City and its innovation community you can engage with partners via linked in Innovation Futures group or @Bham ScienceCity for Twitter. Further details at (http://www.birminghamsciencecity.co.uk/).