Several UK Horizon 2020 National Contact Points from the Science and Technology Facilities Council, the Medical Research Council, and the Economic and Social Research Council have organised a series of regional Horizon 2020 information days taking place over the next two months.
The events will provide an overview of Horizon 2020 and legal and financial issues, and include sessions on:
- Research Infrastructures;
- Societal Challenge 1 – Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing;
- Social Sciences and Humanities embedded across Horizon 2020;
- Societal Challenge 6 – Europe in a Changing World: Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies; and
- Science with and for Society.
The events planned are as follows:
- Edinburgh – Monday 17 March event web page.
- London – week beginning 24 March (exact date tbc)