The Polibienestar Research Institute from the University of Valencia are looking for partners to submit applications for any of the open calls related to Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies of Horizon 2020:
– Co-creation for growth and inclusion (CO-CREATION)
– Reversing inequalities and promoting fairness (REV-INEQUAL)
– Understanding Europe – Promoting the European Public and Cultural Space (CULT-COOP)
Polibienestar is part of the University of Valencia (Spain) and has extensive experience in cooperating with public administration and private institutions in the design, planning and implementation of social policies and in developing EU-funded R&D projects which have received funding from national and international bodies. Polibienestar has been a project partner in European projects such as:
– Innovative Social and Employment Policies for Inclusive and Resilient Labour Markets in Europe (INSPIRES)
– Collective Awareness Platforms for Improving Accessibility in European Cities Regions (CAP4Access)
For further information and contact information, please see the Polibienestar profile.
The team in Research Business & Employability Services (RBES) manage the H2020 proposal process for Staffordshire University, please let us know if you are interested in H2020 funding.
You can reach us at our email: email@example.com
Creative Europe supports cross-border exchange and cooperation. In order to apply for funding opportunities such as European Networks, Cooperation Projects and European Platforms as part of the Culture sub-programme, you will need to work with partners.
The best partnerships develop over time and can be a meeting of shared or contrasting intent and creative practice.
How can you can meet peers and partners to collaborate with?
The European Commission has launched an on-line partner search tool dedicated to Knowledge Alliances and Sector Skills Alliances Actions of Erasmus+ Programme.
The tool is supporting organisations interested in the current Erasmus+ Knowledge Alliances-Sector Skills Alliances 2015 call for proposals, with the deadline of 26 February 2015, in finding partners for their projects.
The database is searchable by project country, organisation type and project type.
To use the tool, please follow the link below.
The ERRIN Network in collaboration with Saxony-Anhalt is organising a two day event on Nanotechnology.
Starting with a Policy event on Nanotech and synergies on 19th November, organized by Saxony-Anhalt, and followed by a joint networking cocktail; this is an opportunity for participants to meet and start the discussing project proposals.
On the following day 20th November, ERRIN is organising a brokerage event where participants will have the opportunity to develop project proposals and build consortia.
The aim of the two day event is to give the opportunity to participants of getting a Policy overview which can contribute to new ideas and projects on the second day.
The Venue for both days: Saxony-Anhalt EU Office: Boulevard St. Michel 80 1040 Brussels.
– The event on 19th November focuses on nanotech-related policies, networking with European Commission staff and between ERRIN members;
– The event on 20th November will focus on the Call/Topics with a deadline in 2014. In attachment the latest draft of the Work Programme: a new version may become available before the meeting;
– Participants can prepare by identifying which topics they would like to participate in and which topics they may become involved in as a partner.
Please fill out this WEBFORM in order to Register by indicating which Event/Session and Topic are you interested in