Proposal Development event on co-creation, growth and inclusion
15th of June (13:00 till 18:00), Brussels
Registration is now open
ERRIN, invites Universities, Regions and Businesses to the proposal development event on co-creation, growth and inclusion, which will focus of the coming funding opportunities in 2016-17. We would like to engage with the likeminded individuals on the following areas of expertise: Economics, ICT, Technology, Health, Social Sciences.
Co-creation puts end-user or customer in the centre of production process and co-creation of value. At this event we will be looking at co-creation in a context of
(i) purpose-driven innovation,
(ii) end-user involvement and
(iii) cross-boundary collaboration.
We are looking to focus on Co Creation
- In Health Diet, Diabetes, Smoking and Obesity
- In Culture Virtual Museums and Social Platform on European digital heritage, memory, identity and cultural interaction
- In Responsible Research and Innovation: specifically gender related
- In Design: User-driven innovation: value creation through design-enabled innovation
- In ICT: Please note this is a major Cross cutting theme.
- In Security: Anti-corruption, fraud and cybercrime
- In Mobility: mobility of people and money and its consequences for the European social and economic system
What is the aim of Brokerage Event? It is an event that provides the opportunity to meet consortium partners and discuss project proposals ahead of the 2016/2017 calls with the potential to develop consortia.
How to get the best out of the Brokerage Event Prior to the Brokerage Event, we invite all participants to make their project ideas and/or expertise known via the ERRIN Site. Participants will have the opportunity to present their idea in a facilitated round table session in a short project pitch to promote their proposal.
Who should attend? Regions, companies and universities with the following areas of expertise:
Economics, ICT, Technology, Health, Social Sciences who are interested in developing project proposals and partners in for the 2016-17 topics as well as some 2015 ones. This is the right place to bring together well targeted ideas and clearly defined cooperation needs from the research and business sector.
For more information and participation please contact:
Tatiana Panteli, European Business and Research Development Manager, email@example.com