NET4SOCIETY, the network of National Contact Points for research in Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH), has published its fourth newsletter “Issues – The voice of SSH in Europe”.
Integrating Social Sciences and Humanities in Horizon 2020 – First Experiences;
- Notes from the Conference “Achieving Impact – Socio-economic Sciences & Humanities (SSH) in Horizon 2020”;
- Interview with Prof. Irene Hardill on the Impact of Social Sciences and Humanities;
- Spotlight on FP7s’ Final Call for Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities;
- How to Increase the Participation of New EU Member States in Horizon 2020?;
- Recent SSH Publications of Policy Relevance.
The “Issues – the voice of SSH in Europe” newsletter can be accessed via this link http://e-newsletter.net4society.eu/issues-july-2014
ELOs and Sponsors