Decorations in halls

Decorations on Alexandras ceiling
Christmas Decorations
Some of the decorations in my room

Decorating the flat was an absolute must for my flat and we had a great time putting up the decorations and waiting for them to fall down again which I find is part for the course at Christmas time. We had music on and we were all singing or humming to it and it really felt Christmassy. I also decided to decorate my room as I love this time of year and love to be around Christmas decorations so I also did that to Christmas music.

Originally we had thought about making a full Christmas dinner before we all left for the holidays but I think we will probably go out instead as it is a little more hassle to make than any of us can be bothered with.

About Alexandra 49 Articles
Hi, I’m Alexandra! Studying Psychology (BSc) in my second year, but in my spare time I enjoy baking, reading and walking in the countryside! I’m a member of the Psychology Society, and I hope to study a Masters and PhD when I graduate and then one day, to be a Psychology Researcher – it can really help to change people’s lives! My guilty pleasure is chocolate, I love it too much!