My Holidays in Amsterdam.

For the Christmas holiday I went to Amsterdam to visit my family and some friends. I always love going there during the holidays since I really feel like I am home. 

I did a lot of time sleeping, eating, shopping and travelling. I got to see one of my best friends before she went away and it was so nice to catch up. 

I also spent a lot of time with my sisters just travelling around Amsterdam, because things always change in that place.

For this holiday I decided to film my holiday rather than take a lot of pictures, so that video will be linked down below. I hope you enjoy the video! I am still getting used to the world of editing, so it might not be the best! At least I tried!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zog4ff0QOtQ

Avatar photo
About Annrose 63 Articles
Hi! I'm a 3rd year Midwifery student, and in my spare time you'll usually find me reading, listening to music or buying things I don't need! When I graduate I'm looking forward to becoming a registered as a professional at 21, and making a difference. I’m #ProudToBeStaffs because the university is friendly and has a real community feel.