Father’s Day – The Ideal Present?

Hello!

With Father’s Day being just around the corner, it is imperative that I find a gift that my old man would like.

Which leads me to ask? What is the ideal present to give to a dad?

Well, look no further my friends… for I, Jaspreet Singh have a cunning plan (Yes, my plan is as cunning as a fox that used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.)

I’ve come to the conclusion that a majority of fathers enjoy spending their weekend either catching up on sleep or doing the DIY around the house. But not this weekend. It is Father’s Day and I want him for once to actually enjoy himself.

So this is why, I recommend that if you are stuck on the perfect present for Father’s Day, to check out these guys at BuyAGift.

It’s a fantastic website that offers you a large variety of activities from Indoor Skydiving, a Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Jamie’s Italian, an ultimate double Supercar Driving Blast and more. I’m not joking… that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Like Amanda Boyarshinov, I am a firm believer that ‘…the best gifts in the world are not in the material objects one can buy from the store but in the memories we make with the people we love.’

You can have a look at the wide array of Day Experiences they provide for Father’s Day via their website:

https://www.buyagift.co.uk/fathers-day

PLUS, if you are a student like me and want a 15% discount from any purchases made via the website, you can claim your discount via this link, courtesy of Youth Discount:

https://www.youthdiscount.com/promotions/discounts/15-buyagift-youth-and-student-discount

Peace.

About Jaz 43 Articles
I’m Jaz! You’ve arrived at my blog about life through a 22-year old’s eyes. I’ve chosen Staffs to take the first steps for my career within the radio industry and hope it will lead me to being a sound designer and produce Radio Dramas/Documentaries for the BBC! I love drinking copious amounts of green tea and watching classic Doctor Who episodes. I’m #ProudToBeStaffs because of the amount of banter! Students – listen up - get involved with as much as you can. University tends to flyby when you are having fun.