The Psychology Department at Staffordshire University are hosting an Open Evening on Wednesday 10th February (6-8pm) for their counselling courses.
Counselling provides a safe space for people to talk about their experiences, explore feelings and make changes in a safe environment. Our Basic Skills and Certificate courses offer the opportunity to gain an excellent grounding in the use of counselling skills
in a variety of settings. Studying at Diploma level will allow you to become qualified to practise safely as a counsellor.
Our counselling team are highly qualified and experienced. They are counselling practitioners who work in a variety of settings and use a range of different therapeutic approaches. All of our counselling courses will help you to understand yourself and others better.
We offer a full suite of counselling awards from a ten week introductory course to a three year Masters in Psychotherapeutic Counselling award:
• Introduction to Basic Counselling Skills
• University Certificate in Counselling
• Postgraduate Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling*
• Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling*
• MSc Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Further details about our Pg/Prof Diploma/MSc in Psychotherapeutic Counselling can be found via the below video:
Counselling Courses Open Evening
The Open Evening will include the opportunity to:
- Learn more about our courses in Counselling (ranging from the Introductory 10 week course to the MSc in Psychotherapeutic Counselling)
- Explore the counselling facilities in our multi-million pound Science Centre
- Meet our friendly team of experienced tutors
- Get advice about the application process
Time: 6-8pm, Wednesday 10th February
Venue: Staffordshire University Leek Road Campus, ST4 2DF
Room: R333 Science Centre
Places are limited so booking is essential. To book your place at the Open Evening please contact Dr Emily Buckley on email@example.com