Setting Spray Reviews

Mac Fix +
Mac Fix +
Mac Fix +
Mac Fix +

Make up setting sprays are essential for keeping your face looking flawless throughout the day especially if you have oily skin like me! Setting spray not only sets your makeup but refreshes your face and gives you a glowing finish especially with that highlight!!

My favourite setting spray right now is Urban Decay, they have three different types of setting spray depending on your skin type. As I have oily skin I use the oil hydrating one (grey). For those with dry skin the cooling and hydrating one will be perfect for you but can also work for oily skin due to the “cooling” and temperature control feature (light purple) and for combination skin  all nighter is perfect however it does work with every skin type also (dark purple), I like to use that sometimes too depending on how my skin is behaving.

Another spray I use is Mac fix +, however my skin is too oily to use it as a setting spray so I use it before setting spray to get rid of that “powdery look”. Once you have completed your face just spray some all over your face and you’ll be surprised by the difference and how your makeup just sinks into your face making it look more natural.

For my oily skin people, I would suggest a primer. I am currently using Loreal Infallible mattifying base primer which is amazing with my setting spray. I work in a restaurant so I’m constantly around heat and my makeup doesn’t budge!

Loreal Primer
Loreal Primer

What are some of your favourite sprays?

Be the first to comment