- Calm your mind – take a quiet walk outside to refresh your mind, take deep breaths and remain calm.
- Don’t compare your answers to anyone else’s, they could be wrong or right so comparing isn’t helpful as it can cause you to stress.
- Chill with your friends – your friends can help you de-stress and they’re also great company, take a trip to the cinema or watch movies on the sofa whilst eaten popcorn.
- Work – If you don’t have a job, get one. If you do, continue going to work and making money.
- Be active – do fun activities, laugh, exercise, listen to new music, rest, make sure you eat a healthy & balanced meal and drink plenty of water.
- Remain positive – positivity breeds happiness, so if you want to be happy keep positive thoughts in your mind. Don’t think or dwell on negative situations.
- Reward yourself – take yourself shopping, treat yourself to some new things, go to the spa, make yourself feel happy, do something you enjoy. Reward yourself for all the hard work you’ve put in regardless of what the results may be. YOU deserve it.
- Remind yourself about your strengths.
- Make a list or a plan – writing down three plans is simple, you may not need to use them in the end but having them there is a nice ease.
- Receiving results – when you receive your results take deep breaths and try to stay calm before opening them. If you get the results you wanted, be proud of yourself and all that you have accomplished and CELEBRATE. If you didn’t achieve what you wanted always remember there are alternative routes to get into university such as clearing.
Always remember that your results don’t define who you are or how valuable you are as a person. GOOD LUCK – tiff
Leave a Reply