Summer!

Leek Road campus at Staffordshire University

Leek Road campus at Staffordshire UniversitySummer is nearly officially here and I can’t wait! I’ve finished University and all I’ve got to look forward to for now is the celebrations. If you’re also finished please tell me I’m not the only one that still feels like they have work to do (lol!).

Right now I am sorting out how to bring all my belongings back down to London which is going to be very expensive but unfortunately I don’t drive and my Mum does’t do long distance driving herself. I’m excited to go back home and be with my family however the University bubble has officially been popped and I won’t be able to get away with all the things I was before. It’s time to face the working world.

My birthday is also coming up in July and I have no idea what I want to do for my 21st so some ideas would be great!

I hate to admit it but I’m really going to miss University. I’m going to miss the freedom, the partying, even the lectures but most of all I’m going to miss my friends as we don’t all live in London which means it could be some of the last moments we all share together. I know I’m excited whenever I go home but within a few days I’m excited to get back to Stoke-on-Trent, but I won’t be able to have that feeling any more.

Thank you Staffs for a great experience and I hope that those of you that still have a year or two to go make the most of t!