- Topic: In touch – Delivering creative workshops online
- When: 10:30 – 12:25, April 16th, 2021
- Where: Zoom (link to follow registration, registration see at end of post)
- Cost: Free
What is the session about?
When we can’t physically host people in our studios or creative spaces how can we practically and meaningfully move workshops and engagement online?
This Factory session is led by BCB Associate artist Sarah Fraser, Artist and International Programme Manager for the International Ceramics Studio Kecskemét, Hungary Steve Mattison and Artist and creative business owner, writer, educator and marketing guru Mel Bose also known as The Terrain Tutor
This session will cover:
- The difference between delivering in-person and online workshops – how to change delivery styles to suit online workshops.
- Budget friendly and easy to use equipment and platforms for delivering online workshops.
- Tips and tricks for delivering a tactile workshop online
- How to engage with workshop participants or community groups online.