Last week, we just held our first European partner meeting for our ERASMUS+ project DICO (Digital Career Stories) running from 2021 – 2023. It will produce online tools, which graduates can utilise to enhance their professional identity, improve their digital expertise in traditionally non-digital fields.
The project has its own webpage at https://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/c3centre/projects/dico-creating-digital-career-stories-erasmus/
Our partners in this project are
- Turku AMK, Finland (lead)
- University of Macerata, Italy
- TU Dublin, Ireland
- MOME Desgin Institute, Hungary
- Stafforshide University, United Kingdom (contacts: Rob Marsden, Carola Boehm)
- Boosting arts, culture, and creative industry students’ resilience and belief in their future by inspiring them to rethink their possibilities and career strengths through digitally supported professional self-reflection.
- Providing piloted and researched Digital Career Story method to the use of art and culture lecturers who traditionally work with concrete hands-on methods in intimate workshop environments.
- Enabling internationalisation, networking and online skills of art and culture students through collaborative digital reflection and career story workshops in the time where traditional student exchange mobility is not possible.
- Intensifying the collaboration of the participating educational organisations in the field of pedagogical art and media based online methods.
And we have had already a fun first meeting where we got to know our partners, both in person and in their digital form!
More info, please contact Rob Marsden or Carola Boehm.