C3 and DTA PGR Research Seminar
Research seminar open for all PGRs on the morning of Thursday, January 19th 2023, in the Catalyst Building. Contact Dave Payling for details.
- Marina Miltiadou – Teaching Music Visually
- Tim Anderson – Using Bricolage to Imagine/Image the Eschaton as a Solo Digital Artist
- Joel Morrey – Co-authorship and perceived audience ownership in participatory sound art: how does the perceived level of co-authorship influence an audience’s critical opinion of a work?
- Mike Knowles – The Producer in Independent British Film Making
- Calum Wilton – Environmental Audiovisual Composition
They will all present a talk on their research.
Please note, this is an in-person event. Tea and coffee will be available!